Plaintiff asks judge to declare her a whistleblower, order her agency to return her to work from her current status of paid leave.
The true divide is not in the GOP, but between Washington and Wall Street versus the rest of the country. Our guests are: Jason Miller, Todd Bensman, Lauren Boebert, Matt Gaetz.
“You could make a little news on Meghan,” President Trump said. “She’s no good. I said she’s no good and now everybody’s seeing it.” Our guests are: Jason Miller.
“A billionaire was invited into the counting room,” Kline said. “And Americans were kicked out.” Our guests are: Maggie VandenBerghe, Phill Kline, Matt Braynard, Mark Krikorian.
It Appears The Children’s Defense Fund Broke The Law & Blatantly Violated It’s 501(c)(3) Restrictions
“Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. Contributions to political campaign funds or public statements of position (verbal or written) made on behalf of the organization in favor of or in opposition to any candidate for public office clearly violate the prohibition against political campaign activity. Violating this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes.” ~ The Restriction of Political Campaign Intervention by Section 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Organizations.
The Children’s Defense Fund made this stunningly inappropriate press release: “Statement: The Children’s Defense Fund Applauds Action to Impeach the President in which they asserted highly politically charged and inflammatory accusations. The press release started with, “The Children’s Defense Fund applauds the House of Representatives for voting on Wednesday to impeach the president for a second time, and urges the Senate to vote to convict the president and ensure he can never again hold the power of the presidency.” It goes downhill from there.
Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Tuesday signed a pro-life bill that bans most abortions in the state. While pro-life supporters hope the measure will encourage the U.S. Supreme Court to revisit its landmark Roe v. Wade decision, opponents of the law are seeking to block it before it’s enacted. The pro-life bill, now called the “Arkansas Unborn Child […]
The post Arkansas Governor Signs Pro-Life Bill Into Law That Bans Most Abortions appeared first on NTD.
The Texas Governor says there is a crisis on the southern border, two important swing states are reforming their election laws, and every single staff member and consultant from the Nevada Democratic Party has quit.
- Pfizer is demanding countries put up sovereign assets, including bank reserves, military bases and embassy buildings, as collateral for expected vaccine injury lawsuits resulting from its COVID-19 inoculation.
- Argentina and Brazil have rejected Pfizer’s demands. According to legal experts, Pfizer is abusing its power.
- In the U.S., vaccine makers already enjoy full indemnity against injuries occurring from the COVID-19 vaccine under the PREP Act. If you’re injured, you’d have to file a compensation claim with the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), which is funded by U.S. taxpayers.
- A significant problem with the CICP is that it’s administered within the Department of Health and Human Services, which is also sponsoring the COVID-19 vaccination program. This conflict of interest makes the CICP less likely to admit fault with the vaccine.
- The maximum CICP payout you can receive — even in cases of permanent disability or death — is $250,000 per person, and you first have to exhaust your private insurance policy before the CICP kicks in.
As reported by New Delhi-based World Is One News (WION), Pfizer is demanding countries put up sovereign assets as collateral for expected vaccine injury lawsuits resulting from its COVID-19 inoculation. In other words, it wants governments to guarantee the company will be compensated for any expenses resulting from injury lawsuits against it.
As detailed in my interview with Mikovits, the synthetic RNA influences the gene syncytin, which can result in:
- Brain inflammation.
- Dysregulated communication between the microglia in your brain, which are critical for clearing toxins and pathogens.
- Dysregulated immune system.
- Dysregulated endocannabinoid system (which calms inflammation).
Originally published by Mercola.
The post Pfizer Demands Nations Put Up Collateral to Cover Vaccine Injury Lawsuits appeared first on Children’s Health Defense.